A chemical peel exfoliates and stimulates skin rejuvenation, providing you with fresh, new, more perfect skin.While chemical peels are traditionally used on the face, they can also be applied to the chest, back, hands, and arms. We provide an array of chemical peels to treat everything from acne to pigmentation to sun damaged skin to aging skin.
60 min $85
The Basic Glycolic Peel is designed to rapidly exfoliate, reduce fine lines, and clarify your complexion. Glycolic acid is a naturally occurring Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA). Glycolic acid has the smallest molecular size of all the AHAs. Glycolic peels are excellent for sun damaged skin and increasing collagen, with little peeling and little downtime.
The Lactic Exfoliating Peel, used since the days of the ancient Egyptians, is the go-to chemical peel for dehydrated, dry, and aging skin. Lactic acid helps fade age spots, hydrate the skin, and helps to smooth away fine lines. Also features little peeling post-treatment and little downtime – great before an event!
60 min $85
Medium chemical peels, also known as TCA (trichloroacetic acid) chemical peels, provide more dramatic results than light chemical peels and they don’t require the extended recovery time of deep (phenol) peels. A medium chemical peel can be used to treat any area of the body and take only minutes to complete.It is an effective way to correct acne scars, address uneven pigmentation, improve the texture and tone of the skin, smooth out fine lines. For all skin types (except sensitive or rosacea skin) with irregular pigmentation.
POST PEEL CARE
During your chemical peel appointment, your licensed Asethetician will provide post-procedure care instructions and recommend a home product care regime.
Following these post-treatment tips helps maximize the benefits of your chemical peel:
- Do not pick at or pull on any loosening or exfoliating skin. This could potentially cause scarring and/or hyperpigmentation.
- Do not go to a tanning booth for a least three weeks before and three weeks after your chemical peel.
- Do not use use retinoids, including Retin-A®/Renova® or Differin®, for at least seven days after treatment.
- Do not wax, use depilatories, or laser the treatment area for a minimum of five days after the treatment.
Until your skin has healed after your chemical peel:
- Do not put the treated area directly into a hot shower spray. Also, do not use Jacuzzis, steam rooms or saunas.
- Do not go swimming or engage in activities that cause excessive perspiration.
- Do not use exfoliating products or devices.