Eyelash Extensions Full Set
Single lashes are applied one-by-one by hand directly to your own natural lashes. Each silk lash is a single strand that is curved to replicate a natural eyelash. The lashes come in different lengths, thicknesses, and varying amounts of curl. This makes it possible to customize the application. Keep your lashes looking perfect with bi-weekly fills. A Full Set provides a natural look.
EYELASH EXTENSION FILLS
After your first application, you’ll notice that over time, lashes normally fall out. The longer time from your application, the longer a ‘fill’ to replace lashes will take. (Please note that clients who had their lashes applied by other salons/individuals may require removal and a new set. As we are seeing an increasing amount of shoddy and damaged lash applications, we cannot in good faith work “on top” of someone else’s poor work.)
EYELASH EXTENSION REMOVAL
Please note for your safety and the health of your lashes, we do NOT recommend that you remove your own eyelash extensions. Please make an appointment. We will remove existing eyelash extensions.
Why do I need an eyelash extension “fill”?
Your eyelashes, like the rest of the hair on your body, grow and shed in accordance with a predictable cycle. The eyelash growth cycle is broken down into three stages: Anagen (growth) phase, Catagen (transition) phase, and Telogen (resting) phase. Each individual eyelash is on its own phase of the growth cycle.
This means you have eyelashes that are both growing and falling out at any given time. That’s why it’s normal to lose a few eyelashes on most days. The full eyelash cycle typically takes from 4 to 8 weeks.
When your eyelashes naturally shed, the eyelash extension glued to it sheds as well. After several months of fills your technician may recommend a new set for a fresher look.
Other common reasons why lashes fall off:
- Natural lash shedding
- Exposure to heat or steam too frequently
- Strong shower directly on the face
- Improper care within the first 2 days
- Excessive rubbing
- Use of oily products or makeup remover directly on the lashes
How do I care for my new eyelash extensions?
- Avoid RUBBING, PULLING OR TOUCHING YOUR LASH EXTENSIONS!!. If you have a habit of pulling on your own lashes getting extensions may not be for you.
- DO NOT allow water to come in contact with your new lashes for at least 2 hours after the procedure is completed.
- DO NOT steam your face, use a steam bath or sauna, swim, or wash your lashes with hot water for 2 days after the eyelash extensions have been applied.
- After the first 48 hours you can go swimming, in the sauna, shower, facials, and apply make-up, but be careful not to sleep directly on your face!
- Use an oil-free facial cleanser and gently pat your lashes dry after cleaning.
- Again, DO NOT rub your eyes or eyelashes.
- DO NOT use oily products, mascara remover, lash curlers, or waterproof mascara on your lashes.
- Natural skin oils, rubbing, scratching, and pulling lashes will shorten the life of your extensions.
Eyelash Extension Pricing
- Full set $125
- Partial set $85
- 3 week fill $60
- 2 week fill $50
- Repair/touch up $35
- Removal $30
Lash & Brow Tinting
- Lash tint $25
- Brow tint$20
- Lash & Brow tint $40
- Eye over $50